T in the park 2010

T in the park 2010
Here is a shot of the crowd :)

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Food

Before leaving for T in the Park I was trying to get as much food as possible into my rucksack thinking that when I was there I would have limited food options, in my head I was thinking there would a few greasy burger vans at best. I was very wrong I had plenty of choice over the weekend although some of it was quite expensive. They have stands with almost every type of food you could think of, on the Sunday I even had a crepe filled with marshmallows that had been made right in front of me :). They also have healthy T which provided healthier food options; you can read lots more about this on the T in the Park website!




3 comments:

  1. In 2011 I am also hoping to try the wild boar burgers ...was so disapointed that I didn't hear about them till after TITP :( They sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I found your blog on T in the Park really intersting because I am an events student thats never been to T before!!! I Especially found the part about the food thats available there really interesting- I thought it would just be burger vans too! Really want to go to T in The park and your blog has been very helpful!! The only thing was that I felt your text on your voting feedback was too light so it was hard to read...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to T in The Park 3 years ago. Two of my friends used to work there at this time, one was selling beer and the other one vegetarian food. They got me in for free and I had free food and free beer. What else can you wish :)

    ReplyDelete