T in the park 2010

T in the park 2010
Here is a shot of the crowd :)

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Will Biffy Clyro be making their 10th appearence??

Biffy Clyro first appeared at T in the Park in 1999 and have now played 9 times! It has been rumoured that they Will appear again in 2011. They have been in attendance nearly every year since 1999 and every year have given a great performance. I saw them in 2010 and though they were amazing, they really had the crowd going! If they appear in 2011 I will definitely be there to see them :)




6 comments:

  1. Really Really want them to play at T 2011 after seeing them last year I love them! They have Grown with T and I think that they will stick with it :) Mon the Biff!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great picture!! Did you take it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No sadly I didn't take the picture, wish I had though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Biffy at T again would be very special. I believe they are playing at the Edinburgh hogmanay party. Should be a good way to bring in the year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It wouldn't be T In The Park without Biffy. If they didn't play something would be seriously wrong!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I've been reading rumors that claim someone of the Biffy Clyro's stuff had said they're not going to Titp this year. I don'tk know if this is true but I start to read it in different forums and so. They play at Sonisphere sat.9 july, 10 sun at Wakestock Maybe on friday? Fingers crossed!

    :)

    ReplyDelete